JANUARY 2013

It’s been a while. I missed blogging. The first month of 2013 was amazing. I had a blast on January which is actually my birth month. :) Letting you guys updated through Instagram photos with slight kwento. HAHA. How’s your January?
Welcomed 2013 with a prayer. :)
Attended the mass with the Family on the 1st of January.

My first OOTD trial photo.
Birthday Salubong by myself. HAHA
Bought this lovely top as my Birthday Gift to self.

Post Birthday Celebration with Elementary Girlfriends at Knuckles Tagaytay
Catch Up date with Mommy Lhai and Shopiebells.
More OOTD shots.
Excerpts from WattPad’s Three Words Eight Letters

A Much Needed Friendly Advice

BABY JAYKEE <3
Rein, Me and Bena. Single Ladies Day Out.

Ze Cousins at Grandmother’s Homecoming

Interview Fresh Look vs Post Reunion Haggardness Look

Ukay OOTD 

PGNT Graduation 

With Beautiful Baby Rein <3 

The Look of Someone who just got hired. :) 

Blessed. :) Happy inside and out. 

Family at Yed’s Christening 

My favourite kind of smile. From the heart. 

In times of tests, Family is always the best. :) 


Happy Birthday Shopiebells. 

SunDATE with the OR Boys.  Sir CJ and Sir Tons.

Tried Opollo’s The Bomb Burger! Two thumbs up!
Resume of duty in hospital means saying goodbye to my favourite nail polish. 

My first time to see this kind of conduction. Astig! 

Happy to be with Prince again. College Boy Best Friend.

Finally! :) Better late than never.

Kilig Demon photo. :) They say I look so happy here.

From Trainees to Volunteer Nurses. :)

The First Ever Pay Slip.

Treat to self for being so hardworking, patient and strong.

January was awesome. I hope February will be lovely and sweet. :) Let’s see! <3


Comments

Popular Posts