Happy First of December.


Oh Hi, I don’t have anything to write. I just wanna start this month right. And I want to erase all the negativity I had on November. So here I am, trying to face the world with a huge smile on my face. Making myself happy and neglecting any reasons to be sad and lonely because EVERYTHING that happens has its own purpose. And I am making sure that I am finding that purpose in every little thing I have with me right now. I want to nurture this positivity vibes within me. I know I will not be able to consistently be a happy-go-lucky-never-mind-your-problem type but I will do my best to see the brighter side of the world, the good in every bad, the strength in every fear and the opportunity after a failure.

Today, I find myself writing a Christmas List, for myself, for Mom and Dad. Sorry friends, but as you all know I don’t have all the money, I am not yet earning so just wait for next year. HAHA. I also made my “New Year’s Resolution” Wow. This is too early. I am planning to buy a 2013 planner yet I am also trying to complete all my Starbucks’ Sticker so I can have their planner. I don’t know why I am too excited for 2013. Maybe I can feel that it will be my lucky year (I am very much hoping). I am really excited to start a new chapter of my life. And I really want to be prepared for that.

Hope you had a great December First guys!



Comments

Popular Posts