The Red Bus Mobile Diner


I love trying out new things so when I heard about this new business of one of our ENT Doctor, Dr. Jose, I was really eager to taste it. The Red Bus Mobile Diner. Sound interesting right? I was excited to try this diner ever since I heard it. The background given to me was Dr. Jose has a vintage truck then he decided to transform it into a small business which is The Red Bus Diner. They sell burgers but with a twist. This afternoon, after duty me and my co-workers headed straight to Maharlika East Tagaytay, just a 5 minutes ride away from the hospital where I am working. I am super delighted to see the bus parked on the side of Petron. We were welcomed by the beautiful waitress and sounds. It looks really cool from a far and even cooler when I was standing right in front of it. Sorry if I will be photo dumping on this post. I just used my iPhone to take pictures. I can’t resist not to blog this delicious and heavenly burgersss! This is just a teaser ‘cause I am making another post about it and it will surely be in details. I am planning to try everything on their menu. :)














Visit their facebook page to know where they will be located this coming weekends. :)
https://www.facebook.com/TheRedBusMobileDiner?fref=ts


Comments

Popular Posts